- Amidst the announcement from the Malaysian Government on the Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO) recently, please be informed that MDEC will continue with our Work-From-Home (WFH) arrangement till 9 June 2020 to help contain the spread of the Covid-19 and safeguarding the health and wellbeing of our communities.
- All our offices (except for eXpats Centres) will be temporarily closed from 18 March 2020 to 9 June 2020. The rest of the offices which will remain temporarily closed until further notice are as follows:
- a. The Orbit, Bangsar South
- b. LEVEL UP Inc, Bangsar South
- c. ADAX, Bangsar South
- d. Krea8tif! Incubator (formerly known as MAC3)@Launchpad
- However, we will still be operating as usual to assist you in any needs required. Our primary objective is to ensure that the business continue to be as usual as possible.
- During this period, we will not be able to take any walk-in customers or visitors to our offices and we encourage our partners to leverage alternative digital support channels to contact us (i.e. video conferencing or conference call via mobile apps) with the respective MDEC staff that you wish to get in touch. If you do not have their contact details, please forward your queries to [email protected]
- As for the MSC Malaysia eXpats Centres located at Jalan Teknokrat in Cyberjaya and the Northern Region Centre in Pulau Pinang, the centres have started operating as usual since 13th May 2020. However, visitors are requested to schedule an online appointment before visiting the eXpats centres. You may book your appointment at appt.expats.com.my or www.expats.com.my/contact.
- Our customer service operating hours during CMCO:
From now till 9 June 2020
9:00am to 9:00pm, Monday to Friday
From 10 June 2020 onwards
9:00am to 6:00pm, Monday to Friday (our normal operating hours)
For further details, you may reach us at :
1-800-88-8338 (within Malaysia)
+6 03 8315 3000 (International)
or Email to [email protected]
FOR POST CMCO
- Starting from 10 June 2020 onwards, MDEC will continue to operate as normal from its headquarters located in Cyberjaya and the rest of its offices (stated above) in a staggered approach.
- MDEC is monitoring the situation closely and we will update accordingly in line with the Malaysian Government requirements. Your safety and health remains our top priority.
Thank you for your understanding. We positively assure you that we are deeply committed to supporting you during these unprecedented times.