- Due to the recent rise in COVID-19 cases in the country, MDEC has reactivated its Business Continuity Management (BCM) from 7 October – 31 October 2020 to help contain and mitigate the spread of the virus as well as keep our employees and their family members safe.
- From 7 October to 31 October 2020, MDEC HQ, Cyberjaya as well as ADAX, Bangsar South will be under restricted operations. MDEC employees,with the exception of those under critical functions, will be working remotely.
- During this period, we will not be able to address walk-in visitors. You are encouraged to instead arrange for online meetings (i.e. video conferencing or conference call) with the respective MDEC executive whom you would like to meet. If you do not have their contact details, please forward your query to [email protected].
- The other MDEC’s facilities as stated below, are still open. We will make the relevant announcements if there are any changes.
- The Orbit, Bangsar South
- LEVEL UP Inc, Bangsar South
- Krea8tif! Incubator (formerly known as [email protected])
- MSC Malaysia eXpats Centre, Cyberjaya (by appointment basis)
- MSC Malaysia eXpats Centre, Pulau Pinang (by appointment basis)
- To request an appointment at eXpats, please click at appt.expats.com.my or www.expats.com.my/contact to fill in the form.
- Rest assured that MDEC is committed to providing uninterrupted service and support to all our stakeholders.
- Our customer service hours are as follows:
9:00am to 6:00pm, Monday to Friday (our normal operating hours)
You may reach us at :
1-800-88-8338 (within Malaysia)
+6 03 8315 3000 (International)
Email: [email protected]