- With the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) announced by the Prime Minister of Malaysia, on 5th June 2020, MDEC continues with its Work-From-Home (WFH) arrangement to help contain the spread of Covid-19 by safeguarding the health and wellbeing of our communities.
- All our offices (except for eXpats Centres - located at Cyberjaya and Penang and The Orbit - based in Bangsar South) will be temporarily closed for now.
The offices that are temporarily closed until further notice are as follows:
a. MDEC HQ, Cyberjaya
b. LEVEL UP Inc, Bangsar South
c. ADAX, Bangsar South
d. Krea8tif! Inc (formerly known as [email protected])
- Therefore we will not be able to take any walk-in visitors to our offices and we encourage our visitors/partners to leverage alternative digital support channels to contact (i.e. telephone, email, message, video conferencing or conference call via mobile apps) our respective MDEC staff that you wish to get in touch. If you don’t manage to get through to one of the team members please send an email to [email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
- As for the MSC Malaysia eXpats Centres located at Jalan Teknokrat in Cyberjaya and Northern Region Centre in Seberang Jaya, Pulau Pinang, the centres have started operating as usual since 13th May 2020. For any support queries, visitors are requested to schedule an online appointment before visiting the eXpats’ centres. You may book your appointment at appt.expats.com.my or www.expats.com.my/contact.
- Meanwhile, The Orbit office located at Bangsar South has started operating since 1st June 2020. Maximum five visitors are allowed at a time and visitors are requested to schedule an appointment at least a day prior by contacting [email protected]. It is also compulsory for visitors to adhere to health and safety guidelines.
- MDEC’s customer service operating hours during RMCO:
Monday to Friday : 9:00am to 6:00pm
For further details, you may reach us at :
1-800-88-8338 (within Malaysia)
+6 03 8315 3000 (International)
or Email to [email protected]
We at MDEC will still be operating as usual and our team is working from home and committed to all MDEC’s initiatives. Our primary objective is to ensure that we are operating as “Business as Usual”.
MDEC is monitoring the situation closely and we will update accordingly in line with the Malaysian Government requirements. Your safety and health remains our top priority.
Thank you for your understanding. We positively assure you that we are deeply committed to supporting you during these unprecedented times.