- Following the Prime Minister’s announcement on 11 January 2021 to reimplement the Movement Control Order (MCO) in Malaysia and address the COVID-19 threat in the country, MDEC will close its facilities at the following locations from 26 January – 4 March 2021 to help contain and mitigate the spread of the virus:
- MDEC HQ, Cyberjaya
- The Orbit, Bangsar South
- LEVEL UP Inc, Bangsar South
- ADAX, Bangsar South
- From 26 January to 4 March 2021, all the above-mentioned locations will be under restricted operations. MDEC employees, with the exception of those under critical functions, will be working remotely.
- During this period, we will not be able to address walk-in visitors. You are encouraged to instead arrange for online meetings (i.e. video conferencing or conference call) with the respective MDEC executive whom you would like to meet. If you do not have their contact details, please forward your query to [email protected]
- MDEC’s eXpat Service Centres in Cyberjaya and Penang are still open, however by appointment basis only. The centre will be open Monday to Friday between 8am to 4.30pm. To make an appointment please visit https://mdec.my/expats/contact/
- Rest assured that MDEC is committed to providing uninterrupted service and support to all our stakeholders.
Our customer service hours are as follows:
Monday to Friday : 9:00am to 6:00pm (our normal operating hours)
For further details, you may reach us at :
1-800-88-8338 (within Malaysia)
+6 03 8315 3000 (International)
Email to [email protected]